It seems to me that Armstongist believe the whole of everything is: obey The Ten or you can't gain the Kingdom. The Ten is the whole of everything.
But here is what I see, seven things:
1. God says "I want children"
2. They can't be created like the angels of whom one third contemplated that which is no love.
3. So we'll expose them to the disease (sin).
4. But that means they can't have eternal life and the We will be without children.
5. But one of Us could pay the debt so that We can have children.
6. Then they'll need to understand the concept of governing themselves, so We'll show them through two juxtaposed covenants;
[The first one will be forced, coming from the the outside - which will change nothing in their hearts, meaning We could wind up with the same situation We had with the fallen angels...
Then We'll follow up with the second, which will demonstrate governing oneself, from the inside, internal - because the governing must come from within them, not from an outside force: "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."
So by this juxtaposition of the two covenants, and by living exposed to the disease (thus seeing how horrific it is), there will be no chance of what happened with the fallen angels.]
7. And they MUST understand that the ONLY possible way for them to gain eternal live, the only way this plan can work, is by the GIFT from God of the payment of their debt by JESUS.
Without JESUS you CANNOT have eternal life. We must accept that gift. He then, gives us His Spirit, the vaccine, which begins it's work in us. Complete healing comes upon His return when we are changed.
That's my take, anyway. For all I know, it could go back to the angels. Were they part of the plan, or separate from the plan? Any thoughts...?
It is important that you understand; Everything on this blog is based on the current understanding of each author. Never take anyone's word for it, always prove it for yourself, it is your responsibility. You cannot ride someone else's coattail into the Kingdom.